Staleks Expert Pro 31 Type 2 Reverse Action Tweezers For Nail Art Design TE-31/2
• The extended working “nose” and the L-shaped bend at an angle of 35′ of the tweezers allow working in hard-to-reach spots, and at internal and external corners of the eye.
• Tight closure of the edges along the entire length of the working part – ideal for natural classic and large volumes of extension.
• Manual sharpening and flawlessly polished working part.
• Perfectly selected location and radius of the grooves on the tweezers handle allows us to make the tool as comfortable as possible for the technician.
• The grooves on the body of the tweezers allow us to make a smooth and soft closure of the tweezers, that means the technician make less effort during work, as a result of that the hand will not get tired.
• Stainless steel medical tweezers and it means that any disinfection and sterilization methods are available.